1. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable, and are not redeemable for other prizes. HFM Radio Ltd cannot accept responsibility for the loss of a prize once it has been received by the prize winner.
2. Employees of HFM Radio Ltd, their advertising agencies and immediate families are not eligible to enter or win.
3. Only one entry per household will be accepted.
4. HFM Radio Ltd may limit competition entrants to only those people listening within its stations’ normal transmission areas at the time of entering the competition.
5. Winners are responsible for all costs associated with travel to any venue or event for which a prize was awarded, unless otherwise specified.
6. Winners shall solely be responsible for all applicable taxes or additional charges on any prize awarded.
7. Winners agree to indemnify and hold forever harmless HFM Radio Ltd, promotion agencies, their agents, officers, employees, affiliates and assigns for any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in any contest and/or acceptance of the prize.
8. Any ties, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns regarding HFM Radio Ltd contests and/or their associated prizes will be handled by HFM Radio Ltd, whose decisions are final and indisputable.
9. If a concert or other ticketed event has been awarded as a prize and the concert or event is postponed, rained off, cancelled or for other reasons beyond HFM Radio Ltd’s control does not occur, HFM Radio Ltd will not be responsible for replacing the prize.
10. HFM Radio Ltd may impose an age limit on entering specific competitions, which will be announced on air and posted on our website.
11. HFM Radio Ltd may require proof of winner’s age before prizes can be sent to winners. Receipt of prizes may be delayed until such proof is received by HFM Radio Ltd and failure to do so will negate any claim. Prizes will be mailed / available for pickup 6-8 weeks after they have been awarded, unless otherwise noted. Concert tickets are usually not available until 2 weeks prior to the concert date. HFM Radio Ltd cannot be held responsible for delays in postal delivery methods or strike action by such organisations.
12. Names of winners are available from HFM Radio Ltd upon request and may appear on HFM’s website, subject to approval.
13. HFM Radio Ltd reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper means to enter. Winners of any prize in a competition may be excluded from taking part again in any competition run by the station for up to one month.
14. Winners of previous competitions may be asked to step aside to allow another entrant to win.
15. HFM Radio Ltd retains the right to amend these rules and regulations at any time for any reason.
16. Winners will be contacted personally by email or telephone number. The prize(s) must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
17. HFM Radio Ltd does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or postal service. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
18. HFM Radio Ltd reserves the right to cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
19. Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and HFM Radio Ltd reserve the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random.
20. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
21. Competitions are administered by HFM Radio Ltd